WE WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR
LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.
Sarah R. Irwin
Ms. Irwin is an associate at Clausewitz Reyes. She primarily focuses on transactional business matters including entity formation and dissolution (both for-profit and non-profit entities), labor and employment, contract drafting and review, oil and gas, and estate planning and probate. She also focuses on business law litigation matters including commercial, real estate, breach of contract, business torts, deceptive trade practices, and construction defects.
Ms. Irwin is dedicated to serving our community. She currently sits on the Board of Directors for Emerge and Rise, Inc., a nonprofit small business incubator in San Antonio dedicated to providing resources to underrepresented communities to encourage and support small business ownership and success. She is also actively involved in Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, currently serving as the District Justice for District IX and recently serving as a Mentor in the G.O.L.D. Program, a program focused on diversity in the legal community. Ms. Irwin is also involved with the Women’s Business Center of San Antonio and Launch SA as a speaker and mentor.
Ms. Irwin understands what it is to be a small business owner as a Co-Founder of Lead the Way K9 Training, LLC, a dog training company in San Antonio focused on providing tailored training specific to dogs and their owners.
Ms. Irwin has been recognized for her legal accomplishments in the nonprofit sector and was named as a Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2022.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK, May 2019
- Law Certificate in Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Law
- Master of Public Administration, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, May 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, December 2014
- State of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Bexar County omen’s Bar Foundation LEAD Academy (Class Member 2023)
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Omicron Delta Kappa (Lamar University Circle)
- “The ABCs of LLCs,” Women’s Business Center’s Financial Fridays (2023)
- “16-Step Legal Checklist for Startups,” Women’s Business Center’s Financial Fridays (2022)
- “Developing Employee Manuals,” Women’s Business Center’s Financial Fridays (2022)